Thursday, September 08, 2011

Repost: An Additional Thank You, and a Note

I'm reposting this, because I wanted to say thank you to everyone again, and also to say, if you have any questions about your order and its status, please feel free to contact me: virginia (at) sparkplugcomicbooks (dot) com.

Thanks again. I appreciate your patience!

An Additional Thank You, and a Note

Hey All, Virginia here.

First of all, thank you everyone for your support! I'm so gratified at the response and obviously Dylan appreciates it enormously. Y'all are wonderful.

Second, a little note about your orders.
Again, thank you SO much! It's amazing to see so much support. I've been plugging away at orders as fast as I can, but we have been running out of stock of several books. They have been ordered, but it may add a little delay to some orders while we wait for the books to come in. I want to thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we work our way through your orders! <3

No comments: